Resource available to WCUI students are listed below:
- NEW! Microsoft Office365 – To access your Microsoft Office365 account and software, please log into https://www.office.com. You’ll find Outlook (student email), OneDrive (cloud storage), Word Online, Excel Online, and PowerPoint Online available for use.
- NEW! Student Portal via Orbund – Access your student portal by going to .
- NEW! Canvas – Go to https://wcui.instructure.com/ to go to your online classes.
- Ultralinq – Go to https://app.ultralinq.net to find your laboratory exams using a powerful, well-known cloud-based DICOM system used in the real world.
- AtiTesting.com – Go to https://www.atitesting.com/ to find practice testing for the ATI and NCLEX tests.
- Hesi Testing with Elsevier – Go to https://hesiinet.elsevier.com/ to take a compatibility test for HESI.
- WCUI Library Guides – Go to https://wcui.libguides.com/ for a full list of research databases available for student assignments and research projects.
For a full list of cloud software, please click here: What Technology Resources Are Available at WCUI?.
To obtain technical support, please email email@example.com or fill out a support form by clicking here: Submit a Request.
You may also find helpful articles at https://support.wcui.edu/